Completion of iOS / Android mobile application

Not every developer is able to complete application and publish it at AppStore or Google Play.

That is why some my clients are asking me to complete theirs application.

The first step is to define how the application is done.

My estimates and clients estimates about how much application is completed of application are different. The main reason is that some developers do “wrapping” (interface features) first and “mathematics” and “logic” of application are omitted. So some times is too difficult to me explain to client that application doesn’t have (include) most expensive procedures and modules.

Sometimes I suggest to refactor code instead of patching it to correct state.

In any case first of all I have to review code of you application and compare it to specification to define how it should work and what exactly were completed.

To provide estimates for your project I need:
1. Specification (project description) + list of tasks to complete.
2. Source files.
3. Mockups and sketches of screens.
4. Optional: access to webserver to webservices
5. Optional: access to third party API control panels and description

Cost of code review procedure is 50 USD.

You can contact me by e-mail vovan4u@ukr.net or  Skype: peredovik.propagandi